To obtain a press badge, please fill in the form before Friday, June 5th 2020. After this date any request will be processed at the show (validation upon presentation of the proof documents required according to the conditions for obtaining a badge).
Please read carefully the conditions of obtaining below before making your request. Any request that is incomplete, imprecise and/or does not clearly meet the required conditions will be systematically refused before the show or on site.
The Top Marques Press Office reserves the right to assign or reject them depending on the category of the media, its importance, the intended audience or the type of coverage planned.
• IF YOU ARE A PRINT JOURNALIST:
Please upload either your 2019-2020 OFFICIAL PRESS CARD or TWO articles written by you and published in a media.
• IF YOU ARE A PHOTOGRAPHER:
Please upload your 2019-2020 OFFICIAL PRESS CARD or a commissioning letter from your editor in chief or your agency.
• IF YOU ARE A BROADCAST OR RADIO JOURNALIST:
Each crew member must apply separately with their 2019-2020 OFFICIAL PRESS CARD and a letter confirming on which programme the report will be broadcast.
• IF YOU ARE A INFLUENCER (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube):
Please upload a screenshot of your pages.
ONLY Influencers with a significant following (MORE THAN 20,000), will be eligible for a Press badge.
FOR ALL ACCREDITATION:
• You will receive an email confirming your press registration with two weeks. We will contact you by email if your accreditation has been refused or if we require additional information.
• Your official badge can be collected onsite only at the press registration desk upon presentation of an official ID. The press office will be open from Wednesday, June 10th, 2020, from 10am until 3pm. Opening hours of the press office on Thursday, June 11th to 14th are from 10am to 6pm.
• If you were accredited last year please send us all your articles, blogs, video and audio folders dedicated to Top Marques Monaco 2019.