The History of Top marques Monaco
TOP MARQUES MONACO began as a dream 16 years ago and has blossomed into the world’s greatest live supercar show.
Cutting-edge technology, top performance, sophisticated styling and today, a concern for the environment, makes Top Marques Monaco a truly remarkable window onto the world of the luxury supercar industry.
Top Marques Monaco is predominantly a supercar show but it also showcases other aspects of a luxury lifestyle such as exclusive watches, bespoke jewellery and superboats.
Other reasons which help this supercar show stand out from the rest are:
- Top Marques Monaco is unique for its ingenious use of the streets of Monaco for customized test drives. It is these unparalleled opportunities offered to VIP guests to test drive the hottest supercars on open roads that makes the show so attractive to high calibre visitors.
- Top Marques Monaco is the fourth largest event to be held every year in the Principality after the Monaco Grand Prix, Monte Carlo Rolex Masters and The Monaco Yacht Show.
- Top Marques Monaco coincides with the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters tennis tournament, which annually attracts thousands of high net-worth individuals to the Principality.
- Each exhibition has recorded more sales and orders than the previous show, confirming its reputation as a great business to business platform. Such success is attributed to the actions of our pro-active sponsors and to the exclusive access to their proprietary database of HNWIs and companies.
- Of course, we cannot overlook the continued support of Monaco’s sovereign, Prince Albert II of Monaco as well as the Monaco Tourism and Congress Authority and the SBM (Société des Bains de Mer).