Presentation of the website
- Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, users of the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ are informed of the identity of different stakeholders:
- Owner: Monaco Check-In - SAM - The Sporades, 35 avenue Papalins, MC 98000 Monaco
- Creator: https://www.helperiance.fr/
- Publication Manager: Suzanna Chambers - email@example.com
- The publication manager is a natural or legal person.
- Webmaster: Johan Chauvet - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host: https://www.helperiance.fr/ - 37/41, Boulevard Dubouchage, The Consul, Nice 06000
- Credits: The model of legal mentions is offered by Subdelirium.com https://www.subdelirium.com/generateur-de-mentions-legales/
General conditions of use of the website and services offered
- The use of the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions described below.
- These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the web site https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ are invited to consult them regularly.
- This website is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Monaco Check-In, who will then endeavor to communicate before users the dates and times of the intervention.
- https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ is updated regularly by Suzanna Chambers.
- Similarly, legal mentions may be amended at any time; they are binding on the user, who is therefore advised to check them as often as possible.
Description of the services provided
- The website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ is intended to provide information on all the activities of the company.
- Monaco Check-In strives to provide information on https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ as accurately as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by its fact or by the third-party partners who provide this information.
- All the information indicated on the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ is given as an indication and is likely to evolve. Moreover, the information on the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ is not exhaustive and is subject to any amendments that may have been introduced since it was put online.
Contractual limitations on technical data
- The website cannot be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the website. In addition, the user of the website agrees to using up-to-date software which does not contain any viruses and with an up-to-date browser
Intellectual property and counterfeits
- Monaco Check-In owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the elements available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
- Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written permission of Monaco Check-In.
- Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Limitations of liability
- Monaco Check-In cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage to the user's equipment when accessing the www.topmarquesmonaco.com website and resulting from the use of non-compliant equipment to the specifications in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
- Monaco Check-In cannot be held liable for consequential damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/
- Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Monaco Check-In reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the applicable law in France, especially the provisions on data protection. Where applicable, Monaco Check-In also reserves the right to question the liability the user's civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography ...)
Management of personal data
- In France, personal data is protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
- On the occasion of the use of the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ personal data can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site http: //www.topmarquesmonaco. com / the access provider of the user, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
- In any case Monaco Check-In only collects personal information about the user for the need of certain services offered by the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he proceeds to input them himself. It is then specified to the user of the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ the obligation or not to provide this information.
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, all users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to data, personal information, by submitting a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply must be sent.
- No personal information of the user of the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption Monaco Check-In and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/.
- The website is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information.
- The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
Hypertext links and cookies
- The website https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Monaco Check-In. However, Monaco Check-In does not have the possibility to check the contents of the sites thus visited and will not assume any responsibility as a result of this fact.
- The navigation on the site https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
- The refusal to install a cookie may result in the impossibility of accessing certain services. The user can, however, configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:1) In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog in top right) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.2) In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Storage Rules to: use the custom settings for the history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
3) In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
4) Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https://www.topmarquesmonaco.com/ is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts of Paris.
The main laws concerned
- Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
- Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
- Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to which they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).