The 17th edition of Top Marques will take place from June 9 to 13, 2021, with an even greater line-up of supercars, hypercars and transport innovations than ever before.
The novelty for the 2021 edition of the luxury automobile show will be the opening of a brand-new hall dedicated solely to classic cars.
In an area of around 4,000 m2, visitors will be able to discover prestigious sports cars from the 50s to the 90s being sold by a number of leading international vendors.
For timepiece connoisseurs, Top Marques will offer the chance to see and buy collections from some of the most exclusive watch brands, whilst superboat lovers can peruse the latest models on the Esplanade.
Another novelty for the 17th edition is an exclusive Opening Party at 8pm on June 9 for VIP guests and limited tickets holders.
Programme for the 17th edition of Top Marques:
– Wednesday June 9th: Avant-première Opening Cocktail, from 8-11.30pm
– Thursday June 10th: Top Marques Monaco show, from 10am – 7pm
– Friday June 11th: Top Marques Monaco show, from 10am – 7pm
– Saturday June 12th: Top Marques Monaco show, from 10am – 7pm
– Sunday June 13th: Top Marques Monaco show, from 10am – 6pm