Top Marques Monaco 2018
Live supercar show Top Marques Monaco celebrated its 15th anniversary earlier this year with a dazzling display of world premieres, ecological innovations and exclusive luxury products in Monaco’s Grimaldi Forum exhibition centre.
An estimated 40,000 people visited the 2018 edition, which was held from April 19th to 22nd in partnership with the Mairie de Monaco, the Monaco Convention Bureau and the Mondial Paris Motor Show.
The USP of Top Marques is its live test drives, with more than 25 vehicles lined up in the Pits for potential buyers, journalists and VIP visitors to trial on parts of Monaco’s famous Formula 1 Track.
Thanks to a long-lasting partnership with the Casino de Monte-Carlo and the Societe des Bains de Mer, Top Marques was also present in Casino Square where this year’s display included the incredible Apollo IE supercar which checked in to Monaco on its official road tour. Supercar fans from all corners of the globe descended on the Principality to catch a glimpse of the extraordinary supercar, valued at 2.3 million euro, as well as other luxury vehicles which could be seen circulating around Monaco over the four-day show.
Key figures for the 15th edition of Top Marques Monaco:
• Six world premieres in the Ravel Supercar Hall
• An unprecedented number of sales reported in the Ravel Supercar Hall including one of the world premieres being snapped up within hours
• More advanced ticket sales made this year in comparison to the 2017 edition
• More than 5,000 glasses of bubbles served in the VIP Lounge
• Top Marques viewed by more than 15 million on social media