Online accreditations are open from Nov 1, 2016 to April 19, 2017
Accreditations are only possible ONLINE.
• IF YOU ARE A PRINT JOURNALIST:
Please upload either your 2016-2017 OFFICIAL PRESS CARD or TWO articles written by you and
published in a media.
• IF YOU ARE A PHOTOGRAPHER:
Please upload your 2016-2017 OFFICIAL PRESS CARD or a commissioning letter from your editor in
chief or your agency.
• IF YOU ARE A BROADCAST OR RADIO JOURNALIST:
Each crew member must apply separately with their 2016-2017 OFFICIAL PRESS CARD and a letter
confirming on which programme the report will be broadcast.
• IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER:
Please upload a link to a current page of your media where your name and title appears in the
editorial team or a recent by-lined article of less than two months old
We regret that personal websites or blogs do not qualify for press accreditation.
However, for bloggers and YouTubers with a significant following, we will give a BLOGGERS BRACELET for the day.
FOR ALL ACCREDITATION:
• You will receive an email confirming your press registration with two weeks. We will contact you by
email if your accreditation has been refused or if we require additional information.
• Your official badge can be collected onsite only at the press registration desk upon presentation of an
official ID. The press office will be open from Wednesday April 19th, 2017
• If you were accredited last year please send us all your articles, blogs, video and audio folders
dedicated to Top Marques Monaco 2016.